This website presents Prof. Dr. Vicente Muratore, his academic, professional and scientific background as well as his specializations. It guides the patient through the understanding of dentistry issues and summarizes the main procedures and criteria adopted by professionals in the area.
20th Anniversary Meeting of EAO
In the beginning of October, Dr Muratore will attend in Copenhagen, Denmark the EAO meeting, where will be happen a lot of courses and speeches about updates in dental implants area.
Osstell ISQ is the latest in a series of implant stability meters from Osstell. Like its predecessor, Osstell Mentor, it uses RFA (Resonance Frequency Analysis) as a method of measurement.
- Faster measuring results;
- Updated firmware for increased efficiency and user-friendliness;
- Improved, attractive design with back-lit display and built in docking station;
- Less sensitivity to electromagnetic noise;
Measurements are displayed on the back-lit display at the point of measurement, with the capacity to store up to 400 measurements in the instrument. The Data Manager software allows you to enter patient data and store measurements on your computer. Measurements stored in the instrument are transferred to the computer via the built in docking station.
PiezoSonic device for safety dental implants surgeries
Controlled three-dimensional ultrasound vibrations, the PIEZOSonic technique opens up a new age for osteotomy, osteoplasty and extraction in Implantology, Periodontology, Endodontics and Surgical Orthodontics
Enhanced features include:
- Advanced Medical Technology;
- Improves cutting efficiency up to 30% for faster surgeries;
- Automatic Protection Control;
- Self diagnostic software engineered to provide maximum safety;
- Enhanced Settings for optimum results in Implant Site Preparation;
WHITENING TECNIQUE WITH ZOOM! 2
Dr. Vicente Muratore offers to his patients the device Zoom! 2, a whitening tecnique in just 45 minutes. The most used device in United States and Europe. For any doubt about the technique, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org